Move to the Beat: Fun Playlists to Listen to While Exercising
Workout boredom is one of the most common reasons that people fall off the bandwagon of their exercise routines. Having a great playlist to get excited about can motivate you during your workout and keep you coming back for more. Below are 7 great playlists that keep us moving (and dancing) during our workouts:
- Spotify’s “80s Workout Hits!”playlist – Channel your inner Jane Fonda for this totally awesome playlist. Flashdance, the Summer of 69, Wake Me up Before You Go Go – this playlist will have you out of the house and running in your leg-warmers in no time.
- Are you a country fan? Then you’ll love Pandora’s “Country Fitness” station, which features Jason Aldean, Luke Brian, Jake Owen, Keith Urban, Rodney Atkins and more. Pandora says you’ll hear “upbeat country music perfect for walking, light jogging, warming up or cooling down” and we agree!
- Feel good with Spotify’s “Feelin’ Good” playlist, with timeless hits from the Jackson 5, Stevie Wonder and the Temptations. This playlist might just have you smiling while you run.
- If you love listening to the best Pop hits, you should check out Pandora’s “Pop Fitness” station, which brings together the greatest songs form some of the top artists of the 90s, 2000s and now.
- Spotify’s “80’s Hard Rock” playlist pulls together some of your favorite rock songs featuring classic bands like Led Zeppelin, the Doors, the Rolling Stones and modern rock like the Black Keys.
- Need to feel a little sexy while you run? Pandora’s “Sexy and I Know It” playlist will get you moving with confidence, listing to Maroon 5, the Black Eyed Peas, Christina Aguilera, LMFAO, Flo Rida, Pitbull and more.
- Spotify’s “Fun Workout” playlist features the latest music from artists like David Guetta, marshmello and OneRepublic, all with fun beats that will keep you moving throughout your workout.
Holiday Bonus Playlist – If you want to get into the holiday spirit while jogging, you might want to check out Spotify’s “Women’s Running December 2016” playlist – chock full of holiday classics and newer hits, all with fast-paced beats.
The Wellforce website is designed to provide users with general information about our services and to help users access the services that they may need. The website does not provide medical advice. Our terms and conditions policy provides more information on the uses of this website.